Shekinah Life Groups
Life Groups are small gatherings of believers meeting to experience community in Christian fellowship. It is a place where believers actually talk to one another, being sensitive to each other and responding to one another in the love of Jesus Christ. We hope that bonds of friendship will develop as believers become family to one another. Life Groups gather at different times for food, fellowship, and feasting on God’s Word. Groups meet at the homes of people within the church. Life Groups are a great place to find community with others in Christian fellowship.
We have many different Life Groups happening right now. Some of them include:
Life Groups happening now include:
- Men’s Breakfast
- In His Presence – Men on Mondays = Nights
- Women of War – Every First Friday Ladies
- Precious Powers – Thursday PM Ladies
- Proverbs 31 Ladies – Every 3rd Friday Ladies
- Saturday Worship Warriors/Expressive Worship
- Saturday’s Knitting Together In Love
For more information on these, please call the church. 405-799-8888.