Shekinah Life Groups
Life Groups are small gatherings of believers meeting to experience community in Christian fellowship. It is a place where believers actually talk to one another, being sensitive to each other and responding to one another in the love of Jesus Christ. We hope that bonds of friendship will develop as believers become family to one another. Life Groups gather at different times for food, fellowship, and feasting on God’s Word. Groups meet at the homes of people within the church. Life Groups are a great place to find community with others in Christian fellowship.
We have many different Life Groups happening right now. Some of them include:
Life Groups happening now include:
- Men’s Breakfast
- In His Presence – Men’s Bible Study on Monday Nights
- Precious Powers – Thursday PM Ladies
- Good Book Ladies Bible Study
- Gospel In The Park
- Mind Renew Bible Class on Sunday nights at 6:00 p.m.
- New to Shekinah Class
- Christian Sexuality – Biblical View
For more information on these, please call the church. 405-799-8888.